This Build is On Fire!
Outriders is a highly customizable game with multiple builds that can be effective depending on your playstyle and preferences. The Pyromancer is a popular class that is known as a medium range class that can control fire. Don’t forget to check our Outriders Guides or if you main class is Trickster you can check our Best Trickster Build 2023. Don’t forget to check our Reddit and Discord. Here is the Outriders Best Pyromancer Build for 2023 that has been successful for many players:
Here’s an example of the Outriders Best Pyromancer Build 2023:
- First Tier: Ashes to Ashes (Killing a burning enemy reduces the cooldown of Heatwave by 2 seconds.)
- Second Tier: Trial of the Ashes (Killing a burning enemy increases Anomaly Power by 20% for 10 seconds.)
- Third Tier: Fueled by Ashes (Gain 20% of your max health as bonus health whenever you ignite an enemy.)
- Fourth Tier: From the Ashes (Healing yourself with skills also applies the effect to nearby allies.)
- Fifth Tier: Trial of the Phoenix (Increases your maximum health by 15% for each enemy you kill that’s affected by Burn.)
- Heatwave (Send out a wave of flames that deals damage and ignites enemies in front of you. Killing a burning enemy reduces the cooldown of the skill.)
- Thermal Bomb (Throw a bomb that deals damage and ignites enemies in a small area. The explosion also deals damage over time.)
- Ash Blast (Create an explosion that deals damage and interrupts enemies in a wide area. The explosion also inflicts the Ash status on enemies, causing them to take additional damage from fire.)
- Feed the Flames (Kill a burning enemy to instantly restore a portion of your health. The restored health increases for each additional enemy killed with the skill.)
- Ashen Bullets: Enemies hit by Heatwave take increased damage from your weapons.
- Burning Ground: Enemies standing in the area of effect take additional damage over time.
- Wildfire: Heatwave spreads to nearby enemies, igniting them as well.
For Thermal Bomb:
- Thermal Bombast: Increases the size of the explosion.
- Withering Heat: Enemies hit by the explosion take increased damage from your fire attacks.
- Life Transfer: Kills with Thermal Bomb restore health to you.
For Ash Blast:
- Ashen Bullets: Enemies hit by Ash Blast take increased damage from your weapons.
- Ashen Chill: Enemies affected by the Ash status effect take increased damage from your other skills.
- Serrated Edges: Ash Blast inflicts Bleed on enemies, causing them to take additional damage over time.
In addition, here are some general mod suggestions for your gear:
- Skill Duration: Increases the duration of your skills, allowing you to control the battlefield for longer.
- Skill Life Leech: Your skills restore health to you for each enemy affected by them.
- Skill Cooldown Reduction: Reduces the cooldown of your skills, allowing you to use them more frequently.
- Anomaly Power: Increases the damage of your skills and weapons that deal anomaly damage.
- Health: Increases your maximum health, allowing you to survive longer in combat.
Weapons and Armor:
- Primary Weapon: Assault Rifle or Submachine Gun (Choose a weapon with a high rate of fire and good accuracy.)
- Secondary Weapon: Shotgun or Double Gun (Choose a weapon with high damage and close-range capabilities.)
- Armor: Focus on gear that increases your anomaly power, skill damage, and health. Look for mods that increase your skill duration, reduce your skill cooldown, and add additional effects to your skills.
As a Pyromancer, you want to stay in the middle of the action and use your fire skills to control the battlefield. Heatwave is your primary skill, as it deals damage and ignites enemies in front of you, reducing the cooldown of the skill when a burning enemy is killed. Thermal Bomb is useful for taking out groups of enemies, and Ash Blast is excellent for interrupting enemies and inflicting the Ash status on them, making them more vulnerable to your fire attacks.
Use Feed the Flames to heal yourself by killing burning enemies. Remember that the restored health increases for each additional enemy killed with the skill, so try to use it on groups of enemies whenever possible.
Make sure to take advantage of your class tree and focus on improving your fire abilities. Ashes to Ashes, Trial of the Ashes, and Fueled by Ashes are essential for reducing your skill cooldown, increasing your anomaly power, and gaining bonus health whenever you ignite an enemy. From the Ashes and Trial of the Phoenix are useful for healing yourself and increasing your maximum health, respectively.
Remember to stay mobile and use cover to avoid enemy fire. Keep an eye on your health and use your skills strategically to keep yourself alive and deal as much damage as possible. With this build, you should be able to burn your way through any enemy in Outriders.