There are a lot of opinions regarding the best cards and best decks to use with Hunter in Marvel’s Midnight Suns. We tested a lot of different decks and we came to some conclusions. Here’s our Marvel’s Midnight Suns Best Hunter Cards and don’t forget to check our Reddit and Discord.
Best Hunter Cards
Cards can provide significant benefits to your character’s abilities and attributes. Here are some of the best cards to consider for a Hunter build:
- Marksmanship: This card increases the damage of ranged attacks, making them more effective against enemies.
- Predator’s Eye: This card increases the critical hit chance of ranged attacks, allowing you to deal more damage with your shots.
- Eagle Eye: This card increases the accuracy of ranged attacks, making it easier to hit targets from a distance.
- Hunter’s Cunning: This card increases the damage of melee attacks and provides a bonus to critical hit chance for a short time after using a ranged attack.
- Steady Shot: This card reduces the cost of ranged attacks, allowing you to use them more frequently in combat.
- Tracking: This card reveals the location of enemies on the battlefield, making it easier to target them with ranged attacks.
- Swift Reflexes: This card increases the dodge chance and movement speed of the Hunter, making it easier to avoid enemy attacks and move around the battlefield.
Remember that the best cards for a Hunter build in Marvel Midnight Suns will depend on your playstyle and the specific abilities and equipment you have equipped. Experiment with different cards to find the ones that work best for you.