No, Joe Exotic is not on the list!
The Division 2 is always adding new exotics and sometimes is hard to choose which Division 2 exotics are the best to use in our builds in 2022. If you struggle to find them or just want to know more about these exotics check our Division 2 Exotics List and How To Get Them.
How to Farm Exotics in 2022
If you want to try probably the best way to farm Division 2 exotics and exotic components in 2022 you can always check this video from NothingButSkillz.
Division 2 Best Exotics
As you may know there are exotics that either work better at PVE or PVP activities so we picked 3 of the best exotics regardeless of their main focus activity.
Septic Shock: Shooting a target applies stacks of venom, which lasts for 10s. Increasing stacks adds more severe debuffs to the target.
- 1 Stack – Poison
- 3 Stacks – Disorient
- 6 Stacks – Shock
- 7 Stacks – Target takes an additional 20% damage from all sources. Stacks no longer increase.
Duration of Status Effects is based on percentage of pellets hit on applying shot.
2. Eagle Bearer
- Accuracy increases as you continuously fire, up to +30%.
- Headshot kills grant Tenacity buff for 15s.
- The strength of Tenacity is increased by 1% for body shots and 5% for headshots.
- 40-80% of damage taken is delayed until the buff expires.
- All of the total delayed damage is reduced for each enemy killed while the buff is active, up to 100% with 3 kills.
3. Lady Death
- When moving, gain 4 stacks per second, or 8 stacks if sprinting, up to 30 stacks total.
- Each round fired consumes a stack, amplifying damage by 75%.
- Kills grant +20% movement speed for 10s.
Talk To Us!
If you want to share your opinions about this topic follow the link https://discord.gg/qPKSswbX and join our Discord Community.