Free on PS Plus on March 2023
Rainbow Six Extraction is a tactical cooperative shooter game that features a variety of weapons for players to use. Each weapon has its own strengths and weaknesses, and the best weapon for you will depend on your playstyle and the situation you’re in. However we made a list of the Best Weapons for Rainbow Six Extraction.
If you’re also a Division player don’t forget to check our Division 2 Guides.
That being said, some of the most popular and effective weapons in Rainbow Six Extraction include:
- Assault Rifles: Assault rifles are versatile weapons that are effective at both short and long ranges. The AK-12 and the M4 are popular choices among players.
- Shotguns: Shotguns are powerful weapons that excel at close range. The ACS12 and the M870 are both popular options.
- Sniper Rifles: Sniper rifles are long-range weapons that are best used by players who prefer a more cautious playstyle. The SC3000K and the M14 are both powerful sniper rifles.
- Submachine Guns: Submachine guns are fast-firing weapons that are effective at close to medium ranges. The FMG-9 and the MP7 are both popular choices.
- Pistols: Pistols are sidearms that can be used in a pinch when you’re out of ammo for your primary weapon. The P226 and the Q-929 are both reliable pistols.
Ultimately, the best weapon for you will depend on your personal preference and playstyle. Experiment with different weapons and find the ones that work best for you. Btw, don’t forget to check our Discord.